Monday Night Ladies Ride
Join us for a free group ride from Full Moon Vista!
We are rolling out our Ladies Ride Spring schedule with 2 rides each in April and May, the fun kicks off with a Ladies Ride Prep Party on Thursday, March 30 5:30 – 7:00pm.
The Ladies Ride Prep Party will include:
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm: Tire Change demonstration by FMV mechanics
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Meet & Greet & Gear Up to Go!
- Enjoy light refreshments and get to know fellow riders! We will review basic etiquette and safety points of group rides and you will have the chance to shop the store for helmets, lights, and any last-minute accessories.
M0nday Night Ladies Ride Spring Schedule - Please be ready to ride at 6:15pm
- April 3
- April 17
- May 8
- May 22
Monday Night Ladies Ride FAQ -
- Monday Night Ladies Rides are free!
- These will be casual, beginner friendly, conversation paced rides led and swept by Full Moon Vista staff.
- Each ride will last approximately 1 hour.
- Helmets are required.
- Lights are required as we will be finishing our ride close to dusk.
- We will cancel if appropriate due to bad weather. Cancelled rides will not be rescheduled. Please check the website, social media or call the shop ahead of time if the weather looks iffy!
- All rides will start from the shop. Parking is available at our building, along University Ave and Sager Dr.
Rules of the Road– Please observe these safety measures while on a FMV group ride.
- Ride Safe: You are expected to obey all traffic signs, keep your head up, and leave enough room between riders. Do not run a red light for fear of getting separated. The ride will regroup after traffic lights.
- Single File: Ride single file while on traffic roads for entire ride if possible.
- Pass It Back: Call out potential hazards to riders behind you but do not call out "clear" when approaching intersections or road crossings.
- Let Us Know! If you need to break off of the ride early, please let someone know.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions