- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Comp combo lock provides a key-free locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating for a lock that won't scratch your frame but will keep your bike safe. Includes an easy-to-use tool-free mount. - 10mm x 180cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting bike from scratches - Tool-free mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes cable lock and on-bike mount - Security rating 3
Longer length, easier to lock Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Comp Keyed Chain Lock provides secure protection and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is 110cm in length and is made of 4mm hardened steel. It's covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Product details - 4mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in a 110cm length - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratches - Versatile linked-chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes chain lock and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security Rating 3/15: basic security and protection against theft. Great for locking your bike to take a quick stop in low risk areas
A keyed chain lock that provides pro-level protection through a durable 8mm hardened steel chain. Love your bike, lock your bike Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Pro Keyed chain lock provides secure keyed protection with an anti-drill key plate and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is made of 8mm hardened steel and covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Includes two keys. - 8mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in an 85cm length - Anti-drill plate at keyhole provides added protection against picking - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratching - Versatile linked chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes chain lock and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 7
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. - The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
$59.99 - $89.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
$79.99 - $89.99
The uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo folding lock offers an outstanding level of protection. This lock meets all the safety requirements and also creates a coherent style: the uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo colors are a perfect match for those of the helmet models ABUS Pedelec and ABUS Urban-I 2.0 Neon. It's the ideal keyless companion for anyone in search of a coordinated look. - 5mm steel bars - Color-matching lock body (only "core" colors) - Bars are linked with special rivets - High-quality automatic cylinder - The "convenient transport mode" (CTM) provides immediate use of the lock
ABUS's 41 laminated steel series features a high level of security. The robust steel body is not only resistant to physical attacks, but also to corrosion because each laminate of the padlock gets individually coated with ABUS's special ETERNA plating. This lock can therefore be used outside or in other corrosive environments. - Security Rating: 6/10 - Width: 1 47/64-inch
The Abus Padlock Model 78 features a case-hardened steel shackle for serious protection. It also boasts Abus' easy-touch dial and quick-read numbers so you can unlock this tough padlock with ease.
Flexible security from ABUS—With this bicycle lock, you can quickly and effectively provide basic protection with a low risk of theft. The Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock from ABUS is the answer if you are looking for a bicycle lock for your entry-level bicycle or a children's bicycle. When folded, the ABUS lock can be easily transported in the Snap Cage mount mounted on the bike. The 10mm thick, super-flexible spiral cable offers effective protection when securing the bike around a solid object in regions or in places with a low risk of theft. In addition, we recommend using the Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock as a secondary lock for an additional bicycle component lock. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super-flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
$44.99 - $59.99
Whether bicycle racks or street lamps, the Steel-O-Chain 8807 offers maximum flexibility. At the same time, it offers high comfort with its automatic cylinder. This means that it locks as soon as the end piece is inserted. Active locking with the key is not necessary. Technology: - 9/32" thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for maximum strength. At 35.5-inches long, the Evolution gives you biking security in an easy-to-carry package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$10.95 - $11.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy to install transport bracket for hassle free transportation - Easy to use dials with highly visible digits that provide a high level of ergonomics - Compact and easy transport - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.18 lbs
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,250.
KryptoLok Series Mini-7 - 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Reinforced hardened cross-bar design provides increased protection - High-security, disc-style cylinder - Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport - Rotating dustcover protects cylinder - Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying - Protective vinyl coating - 2 stainless steel keys - Key Safe Program - Patent 6422442 Gravity WheelBoltz - Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm for front wheel
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 995 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 37.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
Page 1 of 3 Next page