• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - 16mm ID x 20mm OD x 1.5mm Thick - Bag of 10
$1.80 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.99 - $2.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Perform at your highest potential with GU Energy Gel. The 3:1 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose spares your limited glycogen stores with a combination of slow and fast-absorbing carbohydrates. The electrolytes sodium and potassium are just what your legs crave to stay firing properly. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
Fuel for Every Day A thin layer of honey sandwiched between two thin waffles. Our waffles will satisfy your taste buds and keep you going as an afternoon snack, during your favorite activity or go great with your cup of coffee or tea. The Original Gluten-Free Waffle For years, similar waffles have been sold on street corners throughout Europe and eaten by professional cyclists, so we decided to create our own by sandwiching honey between two thin waffle wafers. Honey Stinger Gluten-free Waffles are the first product of their kind that's certified gluten free and available in a single-serving wrapper. When to Consume Honey Stinger Waffles are the perfect snack to help you prepare and perform for all activities. The energy in waffles is released immediately and absorbed at a steady rate, which delays muscle fatigue and gives your body the power to achieve your goals. With the right balance of delicious honey-powered carbs, you’ll be counting the minutes until it’s time for the next one. Nature's Energy Source Honey is rich in carbohydrates, making it ideal fuel for working muscles. When eaten before activity, it is released into the system at a steady rate throughout the activity. Helps muscles stay nourished longer during exercise and delays fatigue. Research shows ingesting a combination of carbohydrates and protein immediately following exercise refuels and decreases muscle soreness.
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$2.49 - $19.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
$2.99 - $19.60
Skratch Labs Sport Crispy Rice Cake Treat yourself(!) to a Sport Crispy Rice Cake. It's made with a blend of puffed rices and toasted grains, giving you energy-packed complex carbohydrates that feel light and digest easily, all held together by fluffy, heavenly marshmallow. Each Sport Crispy Rice Cake gives you 180-190 calories, enough to extend most athletes' endurance efforts by an hour. Skratch Sport Crispy Rice Cakes are: - Light & Crispy: Easy to eat, easy to digest, and won't weigh you down - Made from Scratch: A blend of crispy brown rice, wild rice, red rice, and quinoa. Only real food and no junk! - On-the-Go Energy that Lasts: 180 kcals & over 20g of complex carbohydrates fuels most athletes for 1+ hours - Allergen-Friendly: Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free - Non-GMO, Gelatin Free, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
$2.99 - $24.99
Our Sport Hydration Drink Mix was created for a simple purpose—to replace the electrolytes lost in sweat and to provide a little bit of energy when working out, without offending your palate or gut. We initially created this drink because some of the world's best athletes needed better. Conventional sports drinks made them sick. They were undrinkable—too sweet, over-flavored, and didn't even replace what was lost in sweat—which defeated the whole purpose, like fighting thirst with more thirst. The best athletes needed something to safely hydrate, something to quench their thirst, and something to help them perform better. So with their help, we reimagined sports drinks, stripping down what used to be a neon-colored carnival to its bare essentials. In the process, we learned that simple wasn't just better for elite athletes, it was better for everyone who works hard and sweats. The result is a sports drink with minimal sugar (4g per 100 ml) and a ratio of sugar (glucose + fructose) that is optimized for faster absorption, an electrolyte profile that actually matches what is lost in sweat (800 mg sodium, 80 mg potassium, 100 mg calcium, and 80 mg of magnesium per liter), and only real fruit for flavor for a light and refreshing taste that you can drink all day. That's it—less sugar, the right electrolyte profile, and real fruit. So, if you've never met a sports drink you wanted to take home, your luck is about to change. Drink when thirsty and leaking like a busted fire hydrant. Don't drink while deep in the middle of a Netflix marathon session or sending emails (unless, you're also on your trainer). Meaning, if you haven't earned it, you don't deserve it.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Chrome - Sold individually
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
$3.99 - $4.99
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
Attaches Blackburn Local Lights to any rack.
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Page 1 of 35 Next page