Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$0.50 $1.99 75% Off
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese front hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 9mm - Length: 155mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Rear Right Cone - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 16.9mm - Length: 12.5mm - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Sora FH-3300, 9-spd Rear
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
$2.99 $4.99 40% Off
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
$0.50 $2.00 75% Off
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed. - 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration - Chromed steel bearings - Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability - Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance - Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
- Replacement freehub bodies include pawls and springs pre-installed - M-Pulse hubs: six pawls are equipped with Neodymium magnets engaging every 1.66 deg - E-Sync hubs: fast 8.18 deg engagement with reinforced high-torque pawls - HG 11sp road FH body
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes. - Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles. - Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design. - Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. - Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal. - Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
$2.99 - $3.99 $3.99 - $4.99 Up to 40% Off
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
$13.49 $17.99 25% Off
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
The new standard for durability and price. - Patented Star-Ratchet system - Contact-free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings - Press-fit end caps allow tool-free maintenance and conversion
$1.25 $4.99 75% Off
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$1.75 - $26.75 $6.99 - $107.00 75% Off
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, white surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$2.49 - $2.99
DT Champion 2.0 spokes cover the whole spectrum from reliable road wheels to MTB gravity wheels. - Threadless spoke blanks - Nipples sold separately
$2.49 - $2.99
Champion 2.0 Black Spokes - One 264mm spoke = 7g
DT Champion 2.0 spokes cover the whole spectrum from reliable road wheels to MTB gravity wheels. - Straight pull spoke blanks - Nipples sold separately
$0.50 - $2.99 $1.99 - $2.99 Up to 75% Off
This is one of the most versatile spokes in the DT Swiss spoke range. DT competition gets its special strength from cold forging. This makes an extremely durable spoke and thanks to the thinner middle section, it is 48 g lighter (per 64 spokes) than a spoke with a constant diameter of 1.8 mm. It is perfect for a wide range of uses, from road wheels to super light enduro MTB wheels. - Double Butted: 2.0/1.8/2.0 - One 264mm spoke = 6g - Nipples sold separately
$2.62 $3.49 25% Off
This is one of the most versatile spokes in the DT Swiss spoke range. DT competition gets its special strength from cold forging. This makes an extremely durable spoke and thanks to the thinner middle section, it is 48 g lighter (per 64 spokes) than a spoke with a constant diameter of 1.8 mm. It is perfect for a wide range of uses, from road wheels to super light enduro MTB wheels. - Double Butted: 2.0/1.8/2.0 - Compatible with straight pull hubs only - One 264mm spoke = 5.9g - Nipples sold separately
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
$0.75 $2.99 75% Off
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Level up with the proven speed, durability, and ride quality of modern carbon mountain bike wheels. Lighter wheels for a faster you Kovee Elite 30 is a durable carbon XC wheel designed to level up every ride, complete with elite-level OCLV Carbon rims, a shallower profile, and quick-engaging Rapid Drive 108 XC hubs. All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If your wheel sustains damage from riding within two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy. Product details - Elite-level OCLV Carbon rims with 29mm internal width, 35mm external width, and 22mm depth - Shallow profile and wider inner rim width optimizes compliance and tire support for unmatched ride feel - Wider bead hooks add durability and help protect against pinch flats - Rapid Drive 108 XC hub with a splined drive ring shaves weight while adding durability - Tubeless ready rim comes with TLR rim strip and valve pre-installed for easy setup - Boost 110/148, 28 spoke front and rear with Grand Forza spokes and nipples (14/15) - 6-bolt disc with SRAM XD driver, additional freehubs available - No rider weight limit, warrantied for life Features: All-new rim shape The same rim profile of our industry-leading Kovee RSL wheels in a more modest build perfect for budget-concious riders looking for a value-packed performance upgrade. Smoother and stronger A shallower profile helps absorb harsh impacts and thicker bead hooks deliver a strong, durable wheel that's ready to take hits. Wider is faster A wide 29mm internal rim width better supports tire sidewalls and provides additional tire volume so you can run lower pressure for added traction and a smoother, faster ride. Fewer flats A wider hook bead offers a larger outside hook radius which provides more surface area on sharp impacts to help prevent pinch flats. OCLV Carbon Unique materials, layup procedures, and advanced engineering combine for the most sophisticated carbon available. Warrantied for life Carbon wheels can give your ride an instant upgrade in speed and handling – and when you choose Bontrager, your investment is protected. All Bontrager carbon wheels are backed by a lifetime warranty for the original owner. Better together Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tires, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this setup is designed to work smoothly together and offer top-of-the-line performance.
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Genuine replacement parts Whether you're looking to upgrade to the newest and freshest drivetrain or simply hoping to refresh your trusty wheelset, Trek Genuine Replacement Parts have you covered. - Replacement freehub body - Compatible with select Aeolus Pro, Aura, Race Lite, and Paradigm Comp wheels - End cap sold separately
Page 1 of 2 Next page