An aggressive tread and durable construction offer traction and confidence in the most aggressive conditions.
Rubber that rails
The SE5 Team Issue is a durable trail and enduro MTB tire designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block center tread pairs with an aggressive side tread for a versatile tire that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Core Strength construction offers additional tire support along with tread and sidewall protection.
- A durable, aggressively treaded MTB tire that delivers confidence on any terrain
- Dual-blocked center tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offer great traction and tire feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Inner Strength / 27.5 x 2.50||601842632833||5253211||TIR40132987K|
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Inner Strength / 29 x 2.50||601842632826||5253210||TIR39343258K|