Procaliber frameset is a race-worthy carbon cross country mountain bike frame that's light, fast, and built to win. It has the unique advantage of IsoSpeed, a decoupler at the top tube/seat tube junction that gives you more compliance on rough trails for a smoother, faster ride.
It's right for you if...
In group trail rides and XC races, you lead the pack. You're looking for the performance edge that comes with a lightweight carbon frameset with exclusive IsoSpeed technology that smooths out trail chatter so you can stay stronger longer.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with IsoSpeed, a tapered head tube, and internal control routing that's super easy to use. Procaliber frameset includes a Knock Block headset, and is designed for a 100mm fork, up to 2.4" wide tires and 1x drivetrains with up to a 36-tooth chain ring. Built for a PF92 bottom bracket, post-mount disc brakes, and Boost148 wheels.
The final word
A lightweight carbon mountain bike frameset built to perform in XC races and blazing fast group rides. It's nimble, quick on climbs, and responsive in and out of corners. Best of all, it delivers a massive advantage in speed and comfort with the trail-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler.
Why you'll love it
- OCLV Mountain Carbon is race-light and trail-strong
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beat up by trail chatter
- New internal control routing is super easy to use thanks to built-in channels that guide your hose or housing easily through the frame
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight, and a Knock Block headset that protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post mount brake|
|Axles||Rear: 148 x 12 (Boost)|
|Bottom Bracket||PF92, sold separately|
|Fork Compatibility||100mm tapered|
* Subject to change without notice.