$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$65.95 - $76.95
Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure TCS tires mean big days and few boundaries. - Supple tubeless casing allows for lower pressure and improved traction - High volume road casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Smooth centerline with a diamond file outside edge for increased off-road performance - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
$64.99 - $83.95
Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your mountain bike needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger isn’t intimidated. Bikepackers will find confidence and reliability in the TCS Tough version of the 29+ Ranger tire for remote trips where the destination is only reachable by a rough and rugged trail. Usage: Cross Country / Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/High Grip: 791g, Gravity DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 902g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1140g, Dual DNA compound
Air-Liner GRAVEL is an insert for tubeless-ready gravel tires. Re-usable and very easy to install—as easy as mounting an inner tube on your tire—Air-Liner GRAVEL is compatible with tubeless-ready tires only and with 3-way valves (5-way valves are included for ultimate airflow). The insert can be used with sealant—preferably sealants without ammonia. - Air-Liner increases control, durability, performance, and protection of both tire and wheel. - Compatible with any wheel size up to 700c with 3-way tubeless valve, and tire widths from 31mm to 40mm. - The Vittoria Air-Liner is a tire insert, designed for use in tubeless tires. - Sold individually (single tire).
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
$59.99 - $64.99
Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain: course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all-conditions tread. At the heart of the design is a fast-rolling center ridge which is designed to minimize rolling resistance while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off-camber work are confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. If you are looking for that "one" tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice! - For mixed terrain conditions - Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction - Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain - TNT tire bead
$22.99 - $34.99
The Terreno Zero features a Corsa-inspired tread design for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth center rolls fast while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Designed for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel - Graphene compound
$34.99 - $39.99
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 124g
$8.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
$7.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$9.50 - $14.50
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$19.99 - $28.49
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$22.19 - $24.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$8.39 - $10.19
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$19.99 - $29.09
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
$6.99 - $8.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Wall thickness: 0.9mm - Removable valve core
$5.60 - $22.79
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Removable valve core - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$8.99 - $9.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - Valve core: Removable - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$51.00 - $80.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
THE PERFECT RACER. Faced with the extreme challenges of today's XC tracks, we completely revised Racing Ralph. The result is a very fast and versatile XC profile, specially developed for the rear wheel. - Numerous grip edges in the tread center for super traction and excellent acceleration - Distinct shoulder studs for excellent lateral grip - Good rolling properties and extremely quiet
$8.39 - $9.99
Grab the right tube for your 700C tire, just choose the valve length and tube size! When it comes to valve length: - 40mm valves are ideal for 10mm—30mm deep rims. - 60mm valves are ideal for 30mm—50mm deep rims. - 80mm valves are ideal for 60mm deep rims. And for tube size: - Check your tire's sidewall to determine its size—then choose the tube whose range includes it! For example: a 700Cx28 tire will work with the 700Cx25-32 or 700Cx28-32 tubes.
$15.99 - $34.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
$59.99 - $69.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$69.99 - $74.99
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
$6.95 - $9.99
- Standard 1mm tube thickness - Presta valve
Page 1 of 8 Next page